The good choice of a Best Carbon Fiber Violin Bows depends on the convenience of use and much other stuff. We have passed our entire journey of shopping, including reviews and online research; so we know the whole online shopping process is working in many different ways. But today we are going to help you to find the perfect Best Carbon Fiber Violin Bows for you.
You can also ask some question to your self before buying anything online, and those questions are is buying a Best Carbon Fiber Violin Bows online worth for you? and if you have really searched the online market place you can also think like which are the best Best Carbon Fiber Violin Bows available in today’s competitive market?
When you find this type of answer, it will be easy to choose the best one for you.
Top Best Carbon Fiber Violin Bows Review
After searching online resource we have sorted the top 10 results about Best Carbon Fiber Violin Bows that you can see. But this is not enough to invest your valuable resources right? So are you interested to know about the detailed features of that product we have sorted for you? Do not worry about that.
Check out the special features of every Best Carbon Fiber Violin Bows that we have listed in our top picks.
Fiddlerman Carbon Fiber Violin Bow 4/4
- Fiddlerman Handmade Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
- Quality Siberian Horse Hair
- Nicely Decorated Copper Mounted Ebony Frog
- Great Balance and Weight Distribution
- Nice Arch with Good Bounce and Action
The Piano Guys Carbon Fiber Violin Bow | Full Size 4/4 Bows With Inlaid Ebony Frog & Premium Horse Hair (TPG Sharp Bow, Bruce)
- BRUCE: The Bruce Is Our High Value Entry In The Tpg Sharp Bow Lineup. With A Matte Black Carbon Fiber/composite Stick, It Doesn't Skimp On Quality, Carrying The Same Lifetime Warranty As It's Big Brothers
- FEATURES: Black Nickel Winding. Custom Ebony Frog With Simulated Pearl Signature. Tpg Monogrammed Ferrule. Lizard Grip & Black Mongolian Aduu Horsehair.
- STRENGTH: TPG Sharp Bows Are Made From Carbon Fiber. The Consistency In Composition Promises A Reliable, Clear Tone Suited For Performances In Any Genre. Strict Attention To Detail Means The Components Stay Strong, & Are GUARANTEED FOR LIFE.
- STABILITY: Water Resistant, & Humidity Resilient. These Bows Are Ready For Any Condition You Throw At Them. With An Astounding Mix Of Balance & Weight, TPG Sharp Bows Are Designed To Be The Last Bow You'll Ever Need.
- QUALITY: TPG Sharp Bows Are At A Level Of Quality And Responsiveness You Would Expect From A Fine Wooden Bow, But With Much More Durability And Consistency For Far Less Money.
Textured Carbon Fiber Violin Bow 4/4 Size VINGOBOW 114V Concert Level Fleur-de-lys Ebony Frog 4 4 Full Well Flexibility Light Weight Natural Horse Hair Straight Stick for Porfessional Player
- FOR CONCERT USE - A very popular and certificated model! This bow is a combination of high-tech textured Carbon Fiber and traditional handcrafted skills. It's well made by old experienced bow-maker and will provide you wonderful sound.
- TEXTURED CARBON FIBER - Textured carbon fiber stick with deep curve and very straight. It has well bounce and great flexibility. As a lightweight bow, it's close to 60 grams. Approx. 74.5cm including the screw. Easy to play.
- NATURAL HORSEHAIR - We use well-selected unbleached Mongolian horsehair. Great resilience, easier to rosin. We select better horsehair for our VINGOBOW comparing the similar priced bow in the market, considering it may cost you more to re-hair locally.
- PERFECT BALANCE POINT - As you know, balance point is very important for a bow. Our makers always adjust bow balance point for several times to ensure it is in the right range. Great balance point enables you to control the bow easier and more comfortable.
- CAREFULY HANDMADE - The bow is totally made by traditional handcrafted skills. Straight stick, clean work, ready to play. It is a good strong bow with exceptional bounce stability.
Violin Bow Stunning Fiddle Bow Carbon Fiber for Violins (4/4, Black)
- Crafted using advanced molding techniques,the violin bow is constructed of carbon fiber and other modern materials,delivers a new level of performance way,beyond that of traditional wood construction
- The way that this violin bow transfers string vibration to your fingertips makes you feel at one with your instrument, facilitating technique and enhancing personal expression
- This violin bow looks great,thanks to an eye-catching abalone inlay and Parisian eyes.It is resistant to temperature and humidity, allowing you to play anywhere without any adjustment
- The superior balance and lightning-quick response you get from this violin bow are unlike anything you've ever experienced. You can feel every nuance of your playing as each string vibrates through it
- Give this Kmise violin bow a try , you'll never look back and use a wooden bow again!
VINGOBOW 4/4 Size Natural Black Mongolia Horse Hair Carbon Fiber Violin Bow
- BLACK HORSEHAIR - We use natural black Mongolian horsehair with great resilience, easier to rosin. Black horsehair is thicker than white hair, you will get louder and wild tone surprisingly.
- ADVANCED PERFORMANCE - The bow was made by old experienced bow-maker. It will provide you loud and wild tone and is recommended for advanced players.
- QUALITY CARBON FIBER - The stick is stronger and more durable than Pernambuco, with well bounce and great flexibility. It is a lightweight bow also, close to 60 grams. Approx. 74.5cm including the screw. Easy to play.
- PERFECT BALANCE POINT - Balance point is very important for a bow. Our maker always adjust it several times to ensure it is in the right range. Great balance point makes the bow easier to control.
- CAREFULY HANDMADE - The bow is totally made through traditional handcraft skills. Straight stick, clean work, ready to play.
VINGOBOW Brandnew Carbon Fiber VIOLIN BOW 4/4 Size Deep & Powerful Tone, Art No.106VB
- Black Horsehair - We use unbleached BLACK Mongolian horsehair that has great resilience, is easier to rosin. Black horsehair is thicker than white hair, you will get louder and wild tone surprisingly. Playing outdoors, at bars, or anywhere heat, moisture, or drunk people might damage your bow. This bow gives every impression of durability.
- Advanced Performance - The bow is made by experienced bow-maker. It will provide you warm and clear tone. As a very popular and certificated model, it is recommended for advanced players.
- Good-Quality Carbon Fiber - The stick is stronger and more durable than pernambuco, with well bounce and great flexibility. It's also a lightweight bow, close to 60 grams. And approx. 74.5cm including the screw, very easy to play.
- Perfect Balance Point - As you know, balance point is very important for a bow. Great balance point makes the bow easier to control. Our makers always adjust it for several times to ensure its point is in the right range.
- Carefully Handmade - The bow is totally made through traditional handcraft skills. Straight stick, clean work, ready to play. It is a good strong bow with exceptional bounce stability.
CodaBow Prodigy Carbon Fiber 4/4 Violin Bow
- 4/4 Violin Bow - Graphite Diamond Weave Finish - Blended Acoustic Core - Brown Tint
- Traditional Frog Design Made by Walter Paulus with Xebony Engineered Ebony - Sterling Silver Winding - White Mother-of-Pearl Slide
- Nickel and Silver fittings - Moroccan Leather Grip - Metal Alloy Tip Plate - Silver Medal Horse Hair - Traditional Hand-Cut Wood Wedges and Plugs
- Limited 5-Year Warranty to Registered Owner. Bow must be purchased from an authorized CodaBow dealer.
- Handcrafted in USA
Viotti Carbon Fiber Violin Bow, Hand Crafted by Professional Violin & Bow Makers, Strong, Stiff & Well Balanced, Made with Mongolian Horse Hair, For Violinists & Fiddlers of All Skill Levels
- SUPERIOR QUALITY TUNED TO YOUR BUDGET: This premium carbon violin bow offers quick response & bright, focused sound at a very affordable price. Supremely strong, stiff & well-balanced.
- HANDMADE BY EXPERT PROFESSIONALS: Unlike mass-produced bows, your Viotti carbon fiber bow is carefully crafted – by hand – by skilled violin & bow makers at an award-winning violin workshop.
- ONLY THE FINEST MATERIALS: From its ebony frog to its white Mongolian horse hair, this exquisite black bow is built for years of use. Weighs between 58-62 g. with elegant mother-of-pearl & nickel trim.
- SAFELY DELIVERED IN A HARD, STURDY CASE: Rest assured your Viotti violin bow will come to you safe & sound. Each bow is thoroughly inspected, then carefully packed & shipped in a professional bow case.
- BACKED BY A 2-YEAR WARRANTY: If your Viotti violin / fiddle bow is defective in any way, return it within 2 years for a full refund or replacement. Ideal for all skill levels, student to professional.
HAOYUE Violin Bow - lightweight Violin Bow 4/4 Full Size - Carbon Fiber Violin Bow - Handmade with Natural Mongolian Horse Hair-crescent balanced bow(Black)
- 100% Carbon Fiber Violin Bow - Carefully selected premium carbon fiber which has greater durability and longevity. Unlike wooden bows, carbon fiber is unaffected by temperature and humidity. Features golden weight and well-balanced joint; 60-62 grams, well balanced from tip to frog with equal weight throughout
- Beautifully Created Frog - Fully lined with the ebony frog; Decorated with abalone shell inlay and mounted with elegant nickel silver winding and genuine leather grip
- Unbleached Mongolian Horse Hair - Provides greater elasticity, strength and sweet sounds; No rosin included
- Great Match for All Violins - Beautifully presented in a black textured case that can be matched with all the model’s violin bow 4/4 full size. Ideal gift for any violin enthusiast
- One Year Warranty - HAOYUE violin bows are handmade by professional luthier ensuring years of beautiful playing. If your violin bow is defective in any way or has quality problems within a year, we are happy to refund or replace a new item to you with no cost
VINGOBOW 4/4 BRAND NEW Carbon Fiber Violin Bow, Art No.100V
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - This model is made by experienced bow-maker. It will provide you warm and clear tone and is recommended for advanced players.
- GOOD-QUALITY CARBON FIBER - The stick is stronger and more durable than wooden bows. Very suitable as a backup bow or practise bow. It has well bounce and great flexibility. It's also a lightweight bow, close to 60 grams. and approx. 74.5cm including the screw, very easy to play.
- NATURAL HORSEHAIR - We use unbleached Mongolian horsehair for this model, aiming for great resilience, be easier to rosin.
- PERFECT BALANCE POINT - As you know, balance point is very important for a bow. Great balance point makes the bow easier to control. Our maker always adjusts it for several times to ensure its point is in the right range.
- CAREFULLY HANDMADE - The bow is totally made with traditional handcraft skills. Straight stick, clean work, ready to play.